Thursday 20 March 2008

Runaway Bride Series Two

I quite like the holidays because when I get bored my creative brain works on overtime. The photo below was my favourite from the set, I had done runaway bride series before and really liked the photos I decided to do some more and had an idea with a huge vintage suitcase I have and have the bride looking like she'd packet her suitcase full and was still on teh run and to her discovery what was inside was all her childhood toys along with her favourite doll.

This photo was done for part of the easter holiday project to feature eggs, there are eggs laying on the ground and being thrown up in the air:
This piece was inspired by Andrew Wyeth's painting 'cristina's world' 1948. I saw it and loved everything about it.

Andrew Wyeth's orginal painting:

No comments: